Rental Conditions - Clio Rent a Car Athens Greece
We would like to start by thanking you for confirming your car rental from our company and we look forward to providing you with our services.
In order to finalize the reservation, we would like to kindly ask you the following:
- a 25% down payment for the reservation. This down payment amount is fully refundable in case of cancellation up to 7 days prior to your arrival date.
1. Age Requirements:
For groups A, B, and C, renters must be at least 23 years old. For all other groups, renters must be at least 25 years old. A 23 year old minimum age requirement is applicable to all credit card holders.
2. Driver's License:
The Clio Rent a Car Agency requires that renters have an international or a European driver's license, held at least for one year.
3. Minimum Rental:
1 or 2 days with 200 km/day limit. Every additional kilometer to be charged € 0.10.
4. Traffic Fines:
Any traffic violations and expenses accumulated during the rental period, must be reported and settled by the client.
Clients may obtain collision protection by purchasing a collision damage waiver for € 7.00 per day for car groups A, B, and C, and € 8.80 per day for groups D, E, F, G, G1, and H.
Without CDW, the renter's responsibility is:
A and B: € 8,000.00
C, D, and E: € 12,000.00
F, G, and G1: € 20,000.00
H: € 40,000.00
Please note that with CDW, NO DEDUCTION IS APPLIED.
6. Personal Accident Insurance:
A personal accident insurance, is included in the daily rates and covers the renter and all passengers in the rented car with the following amounts:
Driver: Death, total or partial disability: € 9,000.00
Driver: Medical expenses: € 9,000.00
Each Passenger: Death, total or partial disability: € 500,000.00
Each Passenger: Medical expenses: € 500,000.00
Maximum amount covered per accident: € 500,000.00
7. Any Damage to the Tires, the Wheels, or the Underside of the Car is not Covered by any Insurance Policy and is Therefore the Responsibility of the Renter.
A 24% VAT is included in all rates.
9. Gasoline is the Responsibility of the Renter.
10. Delivery and Collection to / from:
- The Athens International Airport: Free of Charge.
- Τhe Athens International Airport after working hours (22:00 - 07:00) there is a surcharge of 20 Euros.
- Athens and the Greater Athens Area: € 30.00
- Outside Athens and the Greater Athens Area: Groups A, B, and C at € 0.36 per km. Groups D, E, F, G, G1, and H at € 0.45 per km.
11. Outside the Greek Border Rentals:
12. Travelling to the Greek Islands:
Renters who wish to drive the car to the Greek Islands must have a written permission from the Clio Rent a Car Agency.
13. Cancellation Policy:
Reservation can be cancelled 7 days prior to delivery without the customer incurring any charge simply by e-mail or by phone.
Reservations that are cancelled 7 days prior to the delivery date are fully refundable.
If a reservation is cancelled less than 7 days prior to delivery 20% of the total rental amount will be charged.
If a customer does not appear on the delivery date to pick up the car and has not given notice of a cancellation 20% of the total rental amount will be charged.
14. Payment Options:
We accept the following methods of payment:
Debit, Credit, Prepaid Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Diners), MasterPass, Cash, or Bank Deposit.